House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lol, clever
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Which left him as dazed & starry-eyed as a teenage girl at a Ricky Martin concert... which isn't all that bad, I've been to Ricky Martin concerts before and they're pretty fun!"

LOLZ

BTW I remember that Booker T/Buff Bagwell match... it was SO horrible, and it wasn't even Booker's fault. Buff totally dragged ass the entire match (like most of his time in WCW) & got fired that very night. EPIC FAIL!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently this one was done a couple years ago, which could have made it the ORIGINAL literal video post! Smile

Link

Link

Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was better than the other one. not sure if its the song or the live audience adding to the effect but its better.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I like that one, but the Billie Jean, Head over Heels and Total Eclipse were way funnier to me.

Maybe it was the production value that did it for me...
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

so either John Morrison/Melina are complete jerks or Val Venis just wants some attention. its hard to not side with Val. you can see his passion on the subject. i know he & Trish were friends & worked on air together but whatever man. if this is all true then i can't be Morrison or Melina fan. i hate people with crappy attitudes, no matter HOW talented they are.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val isn't the only one who says this stuff about Morrison & Melina -- Batista's talked openly about it in the past, (btw... Mike Knox? Really? REALLY??) and Trish acknowledged the snub at Mania & buried Morrison in a radio interview a few days later. First time I've ever heard of her doing anything like that. He must really have pissed her off. Whether you're sticking up for your girlfriend or have a personal beef with Trish, you don't behave so unprofessionally to someone like her, who is deservedly held in the highest regard in that company... at least, not if you expect to get anywhere!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dana wrote:
(btw... Mike Knox? Really? REALLY??)

all i can say is, the belligerent hobo look must do it for her. proof that no woman is out of ANY man's league. also proof that brains > beauty in women. way to further that stereotype marina!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take Wrestling News and rumors like this with a particularly large grain of salt, emblazoned with the inscription "Who the FUCK cares?".

Seriously...I love reading wrestling news, but any time it gets into the rumored backstage stuff, it just turns me right off. I love watching certain people because they are entertaining, not because I think they'd be someone I'd want to have over for beer. Hell...I think Elton John is one of the most talented musicians of our generation, but would I let him in my house?

It's sometimes interesting to read, in a reality TV kind of way, but it in no way shapes my view of the performers. It just can't, otherwise the entire spectacle is ruined.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

change your avatar, freak
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who, me?
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravage wrote:
I take Wrestling News and rumors like this with a particularly large grain of salt, emblazoned with the inscription "Who the FUCK cares?".

Seriously...I love reading wrestling news, but any time it gets into the rumored backstage stuff, it just turns me right off. I love watching certain people because they are entertaining, not because I think they'd be someone I'd want to have over for beer. Hell...I think Elton John is one of the most talented musicians of our generation, but would I let him in my house?

It's sometimes interesting to read, in a reality TV kind of way, but it in no way shapes my view of the performers. It just can't, otherwise the entire spectacle is ruined.

I'm the first person to recommend taking dirt sheet news with a HUGE grain of salt (75% of what's reported is blind speculation, rumor or just plain bullcrap), but this news has been floating around for a while, and it's been verified by some sources I would consider to be more reputable than most.

Most people have preconceived notions about celebrities, especially actors, because most of them lead extremely private lives. Most people have no idea what those actors are really like when the cameras are off... except for the occasional open mic during a Christian Bale rant Smile Wrestlers have the odd distinction of often being viewed in the opposite way, mainly because of the amount of public exposure they get -- they play such outrageous characters that people are infinitely curious as to what they're "really" like.

Thanks to most reality TV, I'm just sick of terrible people being admired for being terrible people. Not saying John Morrison is a terrible person, but I have a hard time rooting for someone who behaves so unprofessionally to someone like Trish, who represents the epitome of professionalism.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda understand that...but who says Trish is the picture of professionalism? Just her buddies in the industry, amirite?

Trust no one. Cool

Not saying she's not, BTW, just playing Devil's Advocate.
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur mom playes debbul's advokkate
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dana wrote:
Thanks to most reality TV, I'm just sick of terrible people being admired for being terrible people. Not saying John Morrison is a terrible person, but I have a hard time rooting for someone who behaves so unprofessionally to someone like Trish, who represents the epitome of professionalism.

agreed there. someone like Trish, who comes from outside the business, listens to the pros & works hard to become the best women's wrestler of all the times...she's earned her respect. what little morrison HAS earned goes out the door if he's a complete douche. i have a history of hating specific wrestlers for being complete morons in real life (Ric Flair is nuts. i respect him as the best wrestler ever but he's nuts & i dont like him.) stop playing devils advocate & just give yer opinion, red skull n00bz
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is that I don't care a lick what performers do in their private life, so long as they entertain me.

DANCE FOR ME, MONKEY! DANCE!

I still mark for JoMo, and still am very lukewarm about Melina.

Also...what's wrong with the Red Skull?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 31 of 44

Jump to: