House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summer Slam predictions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Summer Slam predictions Reply with quote

I'm actually looking forward to this one. The match could be stellar, but it does have a good chance of being teh suck. I've enjoyed the shoot style feud this has been & its been all mic work. Props to Folley for keeping it feel real. Flair is nuts, he just likes to grab'em. I say Flair over Folley cuz Mick puts over EVERYONE & their mother. Yes Shelton, I'm looking at you.

Ok, Hogan over Randy. Nuff said. If this whole knee thing is real & isn't a work, then the match will suck.

Batista will win. I'm not happy. A I'm pissed at Batista for being such a nub that he would go into an ECW crowd & expect the same reaction the 12 year old SD fans give him. NUB! Next, he's so careful in the ring since his return that he needs to build his self esteem in the ring up awhile before being "the man" of SD. Booker has done his time for Vince & deserves a good long title run. Thus far its been Chavo's title run, not Booker. I'm pretty pissed that Batista is gonna win it so quickly. BOO BATISTA! HURRAY BEE, er BOOKAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Well these two have a decent feud. I like Edge with Lita. Great character. He's evolved. He's sucm as a real human being, so is Amy but whatever. John? He's aweome but his character is lame & boring. He needs a fresh begining or to get off my TV. Also, exploit that mans strength. He can lift Show & Vis on his shoulders with no problem yet he does it once a year or so, WTF?! He needs to be throwing people around like rag dolls! Edge retains. Yeah, you heard me.

Well this has been brewing awhile. DX over Vince & Shane. Vince & Shane will have silly stunts, the match will be funny & DX will win & party. Predictable but has to be done this way. Gay Squad will be involved some how.

Others:
Chavo vs Rey Rey. Yeah, Vickie interfears and beats them both down....maybe. I'm betting Chavo wins by using Vickie to cheat & beat Rey.

Show vs Sabu. Sabu wins to go on & face RVD, Show & Heyman for awhile...only if its an EXTREME rules match. How can you have an EXTREME title defense in a NON EXTREME match? lame.

Doubt there will be time for much else. Maybe a 3 way IC title match...which I would look for Carlito to grab the belt or Nitro to retain again.

What do y'all think?[/img]
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick vs. Rick - I have been less interested in this feud than most people. Mostly this is because I know both of them will probably be pretty slow due to the geriatric phenomenon. It could potentially be good, after all Rick had a great match with Show a few weeks ago, but still...not holding much hope.
Rick will win.

Hogan vs. Randy - Hogan wins because he is incapable of putting over new talent. I predict a super sucky match.

Batista vs. Booker - meh, don't care. Who watches Smackdown, anyway?
Batista will probably win.

Cena vs. Edge - Edge is indeed the top heel in the company, and rightly so. Lita is doing her role well, also. It's good heel heat as far as I'm concerned, and I'm still not sure that the whole Matt Hardy thing wasn't a huge work. In fact, I lean more that direction all the time. Cena's time is about up, though...his character needs a major refreshing.
Edge will win...or else I'll cry.

DX vs. McMahonism - This has super potential if they would turn Shane and have him join DX. Not only this, it would be a SUPER swerve, and could set up a big DX feud with perhaps a newly formed Corporation style stable? It would also allow Shawn to take time off and not kill DX. Of course, this won't happen because it's good booking. I rock.
DX wins, feuds with Vince even more for a few weeks, then goes away forever.

Chavo vs. Rey - see above Smackdown comments.

TBS vs. Sabu - MATCH OF THE NIGHT...I guarantee, unless there is a huge cruiserweight or IC match. Of course, with Kane being #1 contender...can never say for sure. Anywho, the matchup will be fun, as I think Show will work well with Sabu's stunts, and Sabu can go absolutely bonkers on him without hurting him.
I really want Show to retain, as he's great for the ECW belt right now.
Sabu will probably win, though.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k, Ric tho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: