House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WoW race? maybe? ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plague
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: WoW race? maybe? ??? Reply with quote

OMG, someone at work just sent this to me... I looked at it for about 2 minutes, trying to see the photoshoped give aways... I didn't really see any... could this be true?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i229/halo17x/murloc4kl.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's a photoshop, it's a darned good one... I don't see any layer artifacts...

And if that's the new alliance race, screw Horde! I'll roll MURLOC! Very Happy
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd drop horde forever to play a Murloc. However, tho it looks awesome, its fake. Murlocs don't fit any of the clues that Blizzard have droped. With that said, they could always write up something new to make it fit. Course, the Horde would die out all together cuz WHO DON'T WANNA PLAY something that goes AHURGAURALBULAGLUEAH! ?!?!?!?!
Forum User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only clues Blizz gave was that we'd say "Huh? wow". That certainly would rank up there. If Murlocs are the new Alliance race I might have to think twice about being a Blood Elf.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been proven that this pic is a fake.

Read this thread, if the WoW forums aren't down that is.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=7654165&p=1&tmp=1#post7654165

Scroll down to post 9
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodd,

Clues have been

1) "Leafy" meaning, in-tune with the Natural world.
2) Have a connection with the Nightelves. (this may be the Blood Elves)
3) The base models for the new race are already in-game. (Also may be the Blood Elves)
4) Upon finding out what the Race is once revealed, would at first make you say "Huh?" And then "Oh, I guess that makes sense."
5) Would have a connection with Outland or Dreanor as its called.

Given these clues I can't see how Murlocs fit. kthx.
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it could be the Blood Elves, but more of a separate cousin so to speak. Maybe the Wood Elves? But Wood Elves would be the Night Elves but brighter skin. I know the Leafy thing would rule out Blood Elves because they are attuned with Magic not nature. The only races I can think of that have history with the Night Elves is the Taurens, Trolls, and Dwarves. For those were the races that called Kalimdor home either now, or at one point in the history of Azeroth. Out of those three the Taurens are the only ones I can say would be considered Leafy, only because they can be Druids. But what would rule them out is the fact of their honor; they wouldn't kill their own kind. Maybe it would be Cenarion's children the half night elf, half buck race. There are both male and female models for that race. They are leafy and they also have history with the night elves, and they fit all the points Adam made in the post above but, 5. Five would go with Blood Elves and the Dreanie or whatever they are called.
Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am impressed though if that is a photoshop deal. I have no idea what they are planing on doing with the alliance race. I know that blizz wants to make it so that horde balances with alliance.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read an interesting post about how the new alliance race will be some sort of weird trolls & I thought, thats stupid. Then they listed some convincing ideas to support it but I think that would cutting us cheap. We need NEW races. People may say Blood Elves are stupid but I think they are a crucial race to WoW (even tho they are elves) they are the kewler mo 1337 elves in my opinion. the alliance needs the pandas or something like that but they will most likely get the Draenei simply because a lot of people won't want to play them & it will allow everyone to make a BE which is what the horde needs.
Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this on the WoW forums a few min ago, if these are fake pics then damn they're good.

Blood Elf - http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6519180969.jpg&s=x10

Draenei - http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/imageview.php?screenshotID=1155&typeID=3

The funny thing is, if the Draenei pic is a fake, then look closely at the BE pic and for the new Alliance race it looks like a picture of the Draenei for the new playable Alliance race. So damn....yeah!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Draenei pic is a fake. Why? Its been said that the Draenei don't normally look like that. That the exiles in Azeroth (thats a pic of their leader) have been changed physically because they are so home sick. Also, the only reason the Alliance race wasn't released at Blizz Con was cuz they didn't have the model done, which means the Draenei (who WILL be the new race) will look kewler than the exiles in the Swamp. Good fake tho. People out there are going crazy with these fakes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: