House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wow series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: wow series Reply with quote

its called Groupies by the way....

anyway, i am having trouble getting the characters set up.

I have.....

dwarf - me

undead - me

human - damin

gnome - dana

taurren - damin

i still need a permanent troll, orc and night elf. i need a male night elf druid, shamen troll and warrior orc. im having probs having just 3 people having all the characters because they can't interact that way. So if anyone wants to help and be available for filming and to level a character to 10-20 or something that would be UBER. 1 each side is fine. i don't think the horde and alliance will interact THAT much. however, if we had 8 different accounts with characters then we could have a MUCH easier time filiming and writing.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam I have a Orc War Male
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a night elf male druid
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimjam is a lvl 19 troll shaman, you could use him...
I also have a lvl 19 NE rogue female if you need one...
Anybody is lvl 14 but he's a plain ol' human.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I would list mine, but I already talked to Adam last night. So he knows what I have. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dana, i would like to use jimjam as our troll character.......so i have the whole horde side but still need a NE druid on ALL........so whoever has one of those, I think Ryand and Lee have one, not sure tho. We do need to power level Dana's character so as to get him high enough to move everyone on horde side, im more than willing to help if he's more than willing to play ammenenthththananennanenanaa......7
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you want a female Nightelf druid... you have a lvl 60, in almost full cenerion...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master Sef wrote:
... but still need a NE druid on ALL........so whoever has one of those, I think Ryand and Lee have one, not sure tho.

Look at my post a few posts above this one.

I have a male night elf druid like you wanted, it is the current officer of Mortal Coil.
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless I'm mistaken, I thought the Troll was going to be a rogue...that's what I had down on my sheet from a few weeks ago. A psychopathic killin' machine rogue.

That said, I don't think it matters what class these characters are, aside from what kind of armor they can wear. Even that is flexible, though, I think we can use just whatever we have. We can easily say that a shaman is a rogue and such, because most of the time they won't even be using their skills, they'll be running around and hitting things with sticks Shocked
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, final characters for the series

HORDE:

Orc will be Josh's male orc warrior

Troll will be Dana's male shamen

Tauren will be Damin's male hunter

Undead will be my female priest

ALLIANCE:

Human will be Damin's male lock

dwarf will be my male pally

gnome will be dana's male lock

night elf will be Lee's male druid

Now, remember, the classes arn't important for the story (unless something specific is writen in) i just need specific classes for their fun abilities. we all have lots of alts & trust me, they ALL will get used im sure. i know as of now (3-9-06) i've got all the mains (listed above) & probably Lothian - Lee's mage & Malakor-Todds mage (whats with the mages) no specific reasons other than I need male human & undead.

As the script gets finalized we will have a big pizza meeting (like our officers meeting last year) & i will go through who is who & what characters need to look like & shooting schedule & etc. a lot will be planned here & the beauty of shooting is that you don't have to physically be there but just have your account available. With that said, having as many of us as we can get at a shooting will be for the best .

I can't wait to get this crap started. for our intro movie (just a stupid dance/random video) think up ideas to do, stupid, fun whatever.

Ok, thats enough from me for now. im looking forward to this.

OH! 1 last thing, you WWN peeps, talk to Alla, Cas, Riv, Twi, Uni & Mar & see if they would be willing to help out once in awhile siince they will have uber lewt & that would be fun to shoot. I know i've writen in Cas (tenatively) in scene 4 as Master Squidge in a random disguise (rogue stuff) Of course I could always make a gnome alt rogue & run him to SW for the scene but I'd like a hood. Anyway........more later, enough rambling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: