House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wang's Minecraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

off subject of weddings for a bit but I know I mentioned this to some of you. But my son and I started a Minecraft series on youtube. its at http://www.youtube.com/wangsef its just a start. Dominick does most of the talking. But its something he wanted to do. Since I have all week off we are going to record a lot more videos.

Ok now back to our regularly scheduled wedding talk.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wang wrote:
off subject of weddings for a bit but I know I mentioned this to some of you. But my son and I started a Minecraft series on youtube. its at http://www.youtube.com/wangsef its just a start. Dominick does most of the talking. But its something he wanted to do. Since I have all week off we are going to record a lot more videos.

Ok now back to our regularly scheduled wedding talk.

BTW, (back to Minecraft talk) I watched the vid. I liked it. It sounds like something I'd love to do with my son. My question is, what are you guys planning to build? or are you going to let it just flow into whatever it becomes?

Dana & I were sharing Minecraft vids on tha Tube the other night. Some of those are A M A Z I N G ! I wish the game looked better than it does & was free. I might try my hand at building a castle or something. Reguardless, I'll be watching yer series, Wang. Enjoy it & don't let the creatures git ya!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, Minecraft is worth the money.

Also, you wouldn't want it to look any better, because most computers can just barely run it as-is...the world it generates is MASSIVE.
See the Middle-Earth server for an example Cool

Before my work-kids server went down and lost everything Evil or Very Mad , I built a floating skull over a mountain that was spewing lava...the eventual plan was to eventually build the entire skeleton as if it was climbing out of the ground...wish I had screenshots.
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the map we are playing is called StoneCraft and it has 60 goals to do. I was uploading another video when the storm ravaged through the area and downed a tree in my yard on my neighbors trailer and knocked out the power. Way it sounds I won't have power till Sunday evening. Currently staying at Brittanae's sisters place in Marion.

As far as where we are going we are just trying to do as many goals as possible. I want to do the volcano as I said in this newest video. I would of brought my computer here to finish the upload but her connection here SUCKS! I will get it upload sometime this week along with another episode.

We did this because when Dominick plays games, doesn't matter what it is, he plays it like he is doing a "Let's play" on youtube. Dominick said for this last episode he wouldn't talk as much but I think he didn't achieve that goal.

Also Jared if you can and able you should just create a minecraft thread with these last few posts in it. Just an idea, if not thats ok.
Plague
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

split the thread for you. and put it in the open chat, since you are were talking about your youtube videos.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THanKs JaRD.

Update uploading ep.2 tonight and ep.3 tomorrow(July3rd) morning
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: