House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RAW review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: RAW review Reply with quote

It has been a long time since I've done this, and I happened to have my laptop open as RAW started...so here we go!

- Michael Cole could easily be the next Vickie Guererro, and I mean that in a good way.
- CM Punk could easily be the next JBL, and I mean that in an AWESOME way.
- WHAT AN AWESOME FIRST SEGMENT, OMG.
- Lol @ "Cole Miner" sign.
- Way to continue to play tweener, Randy. You're the best on either roster right now.
- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
- I just realized I used the word "awesome" three times already, and only the last was in reference to the Miz.
- It's like Alex Riley is getting a push via proxy from Miz. Not a bad thing...the guy's character is growing on me.
- LOL @ Orton: "I don't know what you just said"
- I give that whole opening a big, fat A for...you guessed it...ARTISTRY. hehe, smucks...
- Whatever the bloody hell is up with Daniel Bryan and the Bellas...I'm likin' it. Could one Bella turn heel? And beat the other up and stand in, and try to steal Daniel Bryan? I'm calling this whole angle early, mark it down, chumps.
- "Flight of the Valkyrie" got a makeover, and it's GREAT.
- I <3 Maryse.
- Please don't break Dibiase and Maryse up yet...it's such a great storyline pairing!
- Hey, an extra special 3 hour RAW next week! And only two weeks after the last special 3 hour RAW!!!!
- Otunga got left in the hotel room, because he's a cheap piece of luggage.
- He's also been tanning with chocolate syrup, apparently.
- That hotel room would have suffered far worse if Twisted Sister had visited. Husky's head couldn't even break the picture on the wall!
- DH Smith needs to go by the Canadian Bulldog. I still can't believe they broke this team up already.
- No I can believe it, I just think it's FUCKING RETARDED.
- Tyson has apparently been shopping for help in the "Kevin Nash" section of Wallgreens.
- Stiff clothesline from Littlenashwithshorthair
- Otunga ran from the hotel. Yeah.
- Barrett is going to call out Cena? Why not call out Jeff Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, and Earl Hebner while you're at it? Isn't that what fired people are for?
- Oh, WWE is pretending they care about tag team wrestling...how cute!
- The Usos enter to a chorus of indifference.
- It's Sexual Yoshcolate!
- Yoshi Tatsu is just Liu Kang with a mullet and no fireballs.
- You know, I think Mark Henry has been training. He actually hasn't been bad at all the last few months. Worth being around for enhancement purposes, at least.
- NOICE move by the Usos. That was a beautiful whatever the hell it was.
- Santino went from Maria, to Beth, to Tamina...next step is obviously Josh Matthews.
- Tamina could clean my windshield with that chin.
- That is NOT a sexual euphemism.
- I'm SO ready for TRON.
- O M G....Santino and Kozlov are champs? Whatever...not like it means anything these days.
- Seamus looked retarded in the robe and crown. Moreso than most people.
- Where else will you see Trace Atkins play with Diddy Dirty Money? Nowhere but the WWE, folks.
- Way to bastardize Gulliver, you Hollywood schlubs.
- NXT: Season 4, just in case anyone is still watching. That Immense "Clay" guy looks unique, though.
- OMG, Seamus looks like he's ready to do battle with Thor!
- There has NEVER been a better time for ConanHHH to return. I'm even suprised to be hoping it happens.
- Seriously....did Seamus tell the costume guys "You know what, fella? I want to look like muthafukkin PAN"?
- Seamus the High King...I like it.
- Only a month before his Royal Rumble victory, JoMo is back to harass the king. Mark that one in your calendars too, ladies.
- Lol, this shirt changed my life.
- Morrison is SO CLOSE to main eventing. If he just keeps getting better on the mic, he's there. Don't blow it, WWE.
- Natalya got to keep the Hart Dynasty music...that's cool.
- Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Layla. The best diva. The hottest. Ahhhhhhhhh...Layla.
- I want to see a feud between Melina and Layla, just to hear the screams.
- Lol @ Punk "EVERYBODY SHUT UP"
- Oh lordy, Layla.
- Someday, Layla's thighs will be inducted into the hall of fame by Trish Stratus' boobs and Stacy Kiebler's ass.
- Miz: "I'm the most musty WWE champion in history"...well, and Rico is still the way to valor.
- Alex Riley has big plastic ears.
- Unremarkable, much like Miz's suit.
- Tables match? Okay.
- Nice powerbomb, Randy. Not enough people do those these days.
- Why does that Subway commercial feature high-pitched voices? Why didn't I wait another half hour to watch this so I could get through all the commercials?
- The KFC Yum! Center? Seriously?
- Next week's show will extend from the Playboy Schwing! Center.
- At least they didn't have Cena make an entrance.
- Saying that Barrett has the possibility of rehiring Cena is a cheap cop-out. Seriously.
- *Yawn* This sucks.
- "John, my diet soda...what are you doing?"
- They played Cena's music. Soon to be followed by Rob Van Dam.
- Well, obviously Nexus had to end before too long, but I am a bit confused at the seeming breakup after debuting TWO new (and sweet) Nexus shirts.
- Not a bad episode...but that ending blew donkey gonads.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've actually been meaning to talk about WWE lately. fact is, i used to FF through most of WWE programing & stoping when i see something interesting. however, for an entire month straight, i've watched every second of RAW. i LOVE Punk as a commentator, Cole is great as a heel.

hate the Dynasty being broken up. doesn't make sense at all. Nexus doesn't make much sense either but it gives Cena something different to do so i kinda like it. doubt they'll go away till WM at least. at the begining of the tourny i figured JoMo or Shamus would win as both deserve it. i thought shamus looked funny as king.

sick of writing already, feel the same as Damin about most stuff but i'm just happy the shows are worth watching.

also, i think JBL is the RAW GM...which would be SPECTACULAR!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBL would be great, but seriously...what are the chances?
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravage wrote:
JBL would be great, but seriously...what are the chances?

who knows. you'd think he'd be itching to be involved & Vince would be itching to get someone stable who would be respected by the boys. but i know its really unlikely
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think JBL is satisfied to be taking daily skinnydips in his Money Bin

Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Draft is pretty much over, although there are usually a few stragglers that change within the following week or so. Here are the results:

Daniel Bryan goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Jack Swagger goes from SmackDown to RAW.

The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh go from RAW to SmackDown.

Jimmy Uso goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Kelly Kelly goes from SmackDown to RAW.

JTG goes from SmackDown to RAW.

Alicia Fox goes from RAW to SmackDown.

William Regal goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Yoshi Tatsu goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Drew McIntyre goes from SmackDown to RAW.

Natalya goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Curt Hawkins goes from SmackDown to RAW.

Chris Masters goes from SmackDown to RAW.

Jey Uso goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Kofi Kingston goes from SmackDown to RAW.

Ted DiBiase goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Tyson Kidd goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Tamina goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Tyler Reks goes from SmackDown to RAW.

Alex Riley goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Beth Phoenix goes from SmackDown to RAW.

Sheamus goes from RAW to SmackDown.

Definitely seems like they are making SmackDown the new showcase show for up-and-comers with some veterans sprinkled in to help them along. Alex Riley is finally split from The Miz. Interesting that they finally and officially split Santino and Tamina by sending her to SD -- along with both Usos. Each show has a powerful women's wrestler now (Beth on Raw, Nattie on SD)... so it will be really interesting to see where Kharma debuts. I figure she'll show up and easily pick off someone small like Kelly or Rosa, depending on the show, and quickly work her way thru the ranks. I don't look for the big powerhouse feud with Nattie or Beth right off the bat. She'll work up to the title first and probably hold it for a good while.

I'm also interested to see where Jericho ends up, if/when he comes back. Right now I'd guess SmackDown, since Orton and Christian are pretty much the biggest names there now. Undertaker is still on SD and HHH is still on Raw, but look for pretty limited appearances by those two.

Another interesting note: WWE's site still lists Ricardo Rodruiguez as being on the SmackDown roster, while Alberto is on Raw now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: