House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uh, guys....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Uh, guys.... Reply with quote

Where has everyone been this week? You all busy with your absolutly overabundantly immersive social lives like me?

lol, I'ma just playin' LOL all the freakin' time

Anywho, haven't seen anyone on teh VENT in DAYS...YA NEWBS (I feel like Adam sayin' it like that)
Who all is coming to mah hizzy for teh MONEY IN TEH BANK?????

;;;;;;;SEMICOLONS ARE THE BEST THINGS SINCE SEX;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Lemme know, I'm tryin to plan out mah weekend. BTW...anyone but Josh try League of Legends yet? GREAT game, I'm loving it. Trust me, I wouldn't steer you wrong unless it served my own PORPOISES.
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just laughed and got rum in my eyes....

THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH.
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been getting online a little later than usual this week -- that's just how it's been working out. By 9pm everyone's logged off of Vent, most times.

Tomorrow night (Thursday) I should be on @ regular time, but Friday I'm going to the Treasure Hunters Roadshow over at the Holiday Inn in Worthington. I have a bunch of my grandparents' old gold jewelry that I wanna get an appraisal of. Dad might be joining me with his 75 year-old Gibson guitar Smile If you guys have any old antiques or old jewelry, come along, or just come along for the hell of it! These guys might be willing to pay you for it. They are buying any and all gold. Gold is $1200 AN OUNCE right now, and I know some of the stuff I have is definitely gold. There are some diamond rings mixed in, too. They're open from 9am til 6pm, so I will be heading over directly after work -- no time to meet up beforehand.

http://www.treasurehuntersroadshow.com/Roadshow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am only on after 10pm, when no one else is, so I don't usually even get on Vent until the weekends.

I will be there for Money in the Bank.

I have been thinking about trying LoL, but I don't like DOTA, so I assume I will not like LoL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
d00g
Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual I am working 3rd so I am not on during the normal times you are. However, I will be on this weekend some, also Damin I personally hurt you didn't sent me an invite to LoL. Thats OK though, I joined anyhow! Name is d00gsef, of course!

Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on when I can but latley it is just me.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

havent tried teh LoL yet. Been busy with my other 5 games I play regularly now. I should try it tho.

I'll be @ teh Money in that briefcase. i'll be there just 2 c maryse in another tight dress. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMSEMICOLONGAWD!

N E WAIZ GUIZ...been playin' LOTS of games but have seen NO ONE on steam. i'll pop on vent more now tho. only saw damin play LoL last night, haven't seen him on STEAM since last weekend. with the engi update I thought you'd be on more. i've been playing ONLY Spy & TEARING up. its like feeding baby seals chocolate cake with mustard iceing on a block of ice surrounded by lots of hawt chix (who strangely ALL look like Gina Carano...in her crush uniform) OOOOOOOOH MY!

hows that 4 random?! wait till u see my new avatar! MONOCLE SMILE!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, I know what yer going through Adam.

I am halfway done with Mass Effect, but then I bought Defense Grid on special. I love it, so I was balancing between the two, and have Mass Effect 2 ready for when I finish the first again. However, then my former employee invites me to LOL, DotA is of course my other form of crack...so I started playing the crap out of that. Then the Engi update hits.

Srsly gais...too much!
musicman
Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been on steam almost every day, usually in the afternoons as I work the early morning shift and go to bed around the time you all are becoming active
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

musicman wrote:
been on steam almost every day, usually in the afternoons as I work the early morning shift and go to bed around the time you all are becoming active

heh, active. i do my activities early as i get up super early too. but i'd rather you not know when i'm "active" Ben. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: