House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WWE since the Rumble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: WWE since the Rumble Reply with quote

It hasn't been bad really. The hosts have been decent but then...there was RAW. Raw sucked this week. Jerry Springer did nothing but get kafab punked by the WWE wrestlers. Only Santino was funny & the joke about Grand Masta Sexay being a screw up pwnd me.

The gimmick with Bret's leg being injured will suck unless its done like this. Cena & Bret get the idea to fake injure Bret. McMahon accepts the match @ Mania where Bret comes out limping, reveals it was a work and beats Vince's ass.

Batista is snore. When Dave came back from his injure before this last one, I wrote him off as terrible. He's boring on the mic and lame in the ring. His huge body doesn't intimidate me, it just weirds me out. He's so WEIRD looking with the odd tatoos and the freakish muscle growths. Then, add in his pew pew pyrp, ultimate warrior rope shakes and his preppy high skrool kid clothes & I'm sleeping. Literally, I feel asleep watching the DVR when Batista came on yesterday. Way to go Dave.

I'm pumped about the Chamber PPV (still pissed about changing the PPV names to the main events matches but apparently buy rates are up because normal wrestling fans are STOOOPEEED) Both Chamger matches & the Women's title match should be great. I love everyone in both matches but KKRAY. I hope Jericho wins & fights Edge @ Mania for the WH title. I don't mind who wins the WWE Chamber match, really any of them could pull of World Champ but I wouldn't bet on DiBiasie or Kofi winning it...yet.

Founder of New Japan is getting into the Hall of Fame...nice.

ECW is dead...well that sucks but really, ECW's been dead for a long time. We had 1 fairly awesome ECW PPV a few years ago in One Night Stand but other than that...its sucked. Next up is NXT. Ok, something new. I'll bite. It seems an established guy will be pairing off with a rookie as his mentor. Really, this could be something. The new guys will have someone to feed off of that we all know and the old guys will be able to be on TV more and interact with newer faces. I see future feuds & teams being built from this show. I'll DVR it for sure.

I guess thats it for now. Just wanted to rant a little about wrestling. Its the most fun thing I can do that is TOTALLY pointless. I still love it for whatever reason.
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its kinda funny though they give a guy to the Miz when the guy has been wrestling in the independents for longer then the Miz has been in wrestling. Like shouldn't that be the other way around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: