House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TF2 Classless UPDATE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: TF2 Classless UPDATE! Reply with quote

http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/

I want a lot of these pretty badly but I'd settle on anything right now as I've yet to get even one! BAH!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like having all the hats, I just really hope they don't make them easier to get, as so many on the TF2 forums are whining about. I like that they are exceedingly rare, especially since it doesn't change the game at all to have them be like that.

One option that I saw was to have several hats sets...one hat for a class completing all achievements, one for random ultra-rare drops, and perhaps one for doing something else...

I just hope I am not able to unlock all the hats in a couple weeks of consistent play - that would be kinda pointless. I only have 1 hat - Engineer - which I NEVER play!
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE the Heavy's and the Pyro's. The tophat looks cool for Demo but I kinda don't get the relevance.
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the fake beard for the Spy, but I think the Soldier got the best of this bunch.
I also believe there is now a hatless option for each class, as I have seen scouts and snipers now with no hat at all.

They've also added a new slot for non-hat items. I know one possibility for this has been talked about being a flame-retardant suit for the Spy.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demo's scotish beanie is awesome. Engi hats are fun. Heavy hats are fun. Medic's hats are meh. Pyro's hats are hillarious. Love the Scout Bonk dispenser hat. Sniper got boned. Soldier's are awesome & the Spy beard w/camera is the funniest one as its not even a friggin' hat.

I think I want the Vicking Hat the most followed closely by the Pyro's glove cap.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want some hats for the classes I actually play. I've not really used the Mining helmet at all...not that I go around looking at myself in mirrors a lot as I'm playing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: