House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Deadly Spiral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: The Deadly Spiral Reply with quote

Since I plan on returning to wow in a few months (Feb-May) should we start making a site & stuff? Just thought the ball could get rolling early. I want to get the guild growing BEFORE the expansion even if it does come out this time next year.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feb - May? Just forgetting about CoV? Bah, I won't be up for WoW again until probably summer...er, fall if I'm overseas.
Plague
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we want to complete redo the site or just build on the Horde part to Mortal Coil's forum? Either would work, I know if we do it from a fresh build I can use this black theme which could be customizes for WoW.

But it up to you guys.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a little early to start planning a new Horde guild. Jared got into Deadly Spiral and he has the ability to add people now. I'm sure anybody who wants in can get in during our New Year's LAN party. Smile

Like I said before, I'm not even thinking about coming back to WoW right now, and I won't be coming back until the new expansion comes out, whenever that is. I'm having lots of fun w/ CoV right now and am planning to start PVPing now that I'm almost lvl 20. There are still another 30 levels to go, too Razz

As far as changing the website, I think it'd be cool to have a separate forum for Deadly Spiral, like deadlyspiral.houseofzan.com or something. That way it could be all black and hordey looking Razz
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, getting too excited about WoW right now is very premature. I will not be returning until the expansion release, and we'll have to see what my overseas status/status of the expansion is then.

And to make life more complicated...I may join Section One in beta testing Darkfall Online (which is basically UO - the most customizable MMO evaaaar!)...if that happens, then nothing next year is concrete for me.
Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actully I can say it is not premature. The Dodds have come back to wow and Jared and I still are playing it. Talk about the horde guild now is best that way when the other people decide to come back they have a guild established and can join with no problems. Better to plan now then to try to get the ball rolling when every one is back.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, it ain't premature. If i could play both CoV & WOW I would, but I can barely play CoV now. I'm hoping after the holidays that things will chill out.

Anyway, I plan on coming back in the spring. Way before the expansion comes out. This is so that I can help the guild out & not just jump in when the expansion comes out.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I think we should make a totaly new site for deadly spiral just to we can use the black it will look nice that way.
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think that planning it right now is too early. That said, I'm not going to stop you or anything Cool

Bear in mind, if something happens between now and then (goodness knows what could happen), everything you do could be for naught. I won't make my final decision on what I do until we get more news on the expansion, and it's release date, and that includes the faction I'm going to play.
d00g
Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line, if you want to do it, do it, the worst that can happen is it wont get used.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing Horde, period. I've done alliance, nothing will make me play them.

If I return to the game (which I will, I want to do NEW stuff & most of the Horde stuff is still new to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: