House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return......to WOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What should we all do?
Join up with War.net guild
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Refrom Mortal Coil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ressurect The Deadly Spiral
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: The Return......to WOW Reply with quote

Since I know that everyone wants to return to wow at various points before their first huge expansion, I thought we should figure out what to do when the time comes. The earlier the better because then the people still playing (Jard, Josh & Lee & Dodd from what I hear) can start preparing for this as well.

Anyway, I've given three options. Join up with the current Jard & Josh guild. Reform Mortal Coil OR Ressurect The Deadly Spiral. I picked the later, as I've done EVERYTHING there really was to do for the Alliance. I played several Horde ALTs but never got any of them past 19. SO, I want to be Horde, & on Medivh. They always need people and we might be able to get a great guild going there.

IF you reply to this, feel free to tell us why you chose what & PLEASE give us an idea what you would be playing for what you chose.

For me, I chose Horde, so I'll probably be an Undead Priest OR a Blood Elf Warrior, but I plan on returning BEFORE the patch so it'll probably be the Priest & hey, you can never have to many shadow priests now can ya!
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked Horde because I like there city layouts, that and like there are hardly any quests that you would need help with. Plus they have a low lvl instance in Origimmer for lvls 13 to 18 or something. I already have a lvl 30 Troll Rogue. Plus if we do we would get a lvl 58 hunter.
Plague
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will vote for horde, because I think that is what most will want to do, and I would love to level with everyone again...

BUT I will still have and keep Mortal Coil Alliance active, and I will be doing Molten Core and high end content with WWN.

I know at the moment, that Josh, Scott, Allarana, and maybe Rivers will be active in Molten Core with WWN.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Horde will be the best cause all of us have done every thing Alliance
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote Horde, however if we do play on Medivh, I would feel inclined to finish Ravage's levelling to 70 after the expansion because let's face it...warlocks are the shizzy.

I refuse to play a healer, so no druid, priest, or shaman for me. I think warriors are boring, and rogues just aren't my style. That leaves hunter, mage, and another warlock. We'll have to see what Blood Elf has...I may be a Blood Elf Mage. My second option is a Troll Hunter perhaps, or a Blood Elf Warlock, if that's possible.
Erik Dodd
Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok now I picked to join WWN but Brian and I have been saving up cash and items and getting starting money for horde toons for when the expansion goes live. We've been doing it now cause when 1.9 patch comes out things will get harder to do. I do wanna work up Lego for better gear and such and also get cash for whatever the alliance new race might be. Been reading on the forums about people's theories and some of them are fairly interesting. Here's one I found that seems to make some sense thought I'd share it with you guys.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-windrunner&t=73166&p=1&tmp=1#post73166

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deathscythe343
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i picked join war.net. i like the social guild that can raid aspect. more than likely when the expansion comes out i will b playing a BE mage. Mana Tap and Arcane Torrent. Mana Tap (20 yard range, 10 second cooldown) is a stackable ability similar to Rogue's combo points that drains 50 mana from the target, which is then converted into arcane energy. Stackable three times, the power then can be unleashed with Arcane Torrent (8 yard range, 2 minute cooldown), which converts the energy into 5 Rage per "combo point," or 140 mana per point. im still waiting to see what the other race will be, although i will probably end up playing the BE.
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can honestly say that I will NOT be doing any high end raid instances (the gear just isn't worth it). Standing around in MC for four hours is BORING. Consequently, I would prefer we have a small tight guild like last time, and not join a bigger one. I do plan on PvPing, though.
Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since we plan on doing horde I need to get lee to invite my war to deadly spire
Plague
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravage, I understand you point, but you also got into MC when we were learning, and yes it was ALOT of standing around doing nothing... You haven't seen us do it lately... we don't stand around we are always moving unless we wipe, which still happens every now and then...

And on the oppose side, because I always seem to be... I will not be doing PVP, because dislike it.

Like it has always been said... PVP aint everything, and either is PVE but you have to be willing to do both... I have PVPed in WoW, and would do it again, if I was doing with a group of friends, but at the same time... PVE is also need to improved a characters gear, sorry, the PVP armor isn't all that and a bag of chips.

So whatever we do... EVERYONE is going to have to be willing to do an little of everything and not get just or the other, and even on horde, the high end content will have to be looked at once we get to 55+.

Ok, stepping off my soap box.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well last night I decided to play in warsong gulch and that was a blast but I love to do PVE as well. So I am up for any thing but we need to get more than one person who can get on horde to do invites. I am going to try to get Casluad, Marly, and Cali to go to horde as well that is a big maybe though.
RabidWalrus
Forum Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know when everyone is starting up again and I will create a character there then as well. I have been playing for a month or so now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: