House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dungeon Siege 3 Announced

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Dungeon Siege 3 Announced Reply with quote

From IGN:

Square Enix has announced that it will bring Dungeon Siege 3 to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, with developer Obsidian Entertainment at the helm. Original franchise creator Gas Powered Games will provide input, with Chris Taylor on as adviser.

Dungeon Siege 3 is said to "seamlessly blend intuitive action gameplay and a robust RPG system in an immersive world." The franchise will make its first appearance on consoles and will include a new co-op mode. You play as one of the disgraced protectors of the land of Ehb after the balance of power has fallen apart. Your job is to rebuild the Legion and save the day in grand fashion. Along the way you'll recruit companions and make decisions that shape alliances and affect the ultimate outcome of the story.

Chris Taylor offered the following comment on the news, "It's a great pleasure to collaborate with Obsidian. They are a very talented developer who really knows what it takes to build a deep and engaging RPG experience, and I can't think of a better group to continue the Dungeon Siege series."

Obsidian has recently finished work on Alpha Protocol and is currently developing Fallout: New Vegas. It has worked on several sequels to established franchises in the past, including Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2.

IGN ARTICLE
Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting.

Dungeon Siege, well, its been done. And Diablo III is still on the way. But Square and Obsidian are good, so its kind a tough to just give it a pass.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This intrests me
musicman
Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjyed playing the first one. Would probably get this one as well
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the first one a lot (what I played of it). Unfortunately, it came out shortly before I was deployed the first time, so I didn't play much.

I heard the second one tanked, though...does anyone know for sure? I would probably like some reviews of 3 before playing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: