House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THe first 100 hours of the Burning Crusade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: THe first 100 hours of the Burning Crusade Reply with quote

Now, unlike Nancy & her stupid friends, I will be doing things that matter in MY first 100 hours.

So, this is a thread to list what your plans are for your BC begining. You don't have to list out the first 100 hours, it was just a joke.

I will be taking Kess to the Dark Portal event & then whenever I get BC installed on my wifes laptop & ported over to my machine I'll send her to the first inn & log out. Why? I don't want to fight everyone for quest objects & mobs & so forth. Then, I'll probably play Karr for awhile. Then I'll make my BE in hopes that no one ninja's her name. Then I'll let her sit cuz again, I'm crazy but I like to level to maximum efficiency for my time, call me the Borg Leveler if you will. Karr will be seeing plenty more time from me in the next few days cuz I would rather be a few levels behind everyone else & not have to sit around waiting for quest mobs to spawn. lol. Besides as horde goes, Jared & I are the only ones with 60's & toons 40 & higher so everyone else needs to catch up.

So, what are you planning to do?
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like I might not even have intarweb until a few days after BC's release (at least 1 or 2 days). Consequently, I'll be a little behind everyone anyhow.

I'm not going to look for work until February. This means that, aside from schoolwork, I'll pretty much just be doing WoW for the rest of the month. I intend to hit levelling on Gootro as hard as possible, because once I get a job to go along with school, I won't get to play very often at all. In fact, I may become a weekend player after that.

Sad thing is, I'm still not sure when I'm even going to be able to GET BC. I preordered in Westerville, and it just happens to be the first day that I won't be in Westerville anymore. I'm thinking I may just cancel my preorder and try to pick it up in Akron.

BTW...for those of you in NE Ohio...what's the best cable/internet to go with up there? I want the most basic of cable TV, and maybe a 2M internet connection all packaged together.
caslud
Forum Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: THe first 100 hours of the Burning Crusade Reply with quote

Grand Master Sef wrote:
Besides as horde goes, Jared & I are the only ones with 60's & toons 40 & higher so everyone else needs to catch up.

Twisted Evil MEH, i have one 60 and 2 toons in there 30's Twisted Evil
that is all ,YARRRRR!!!!
Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be watching the Portal even on Ven. Then I am moving Ven, Sian, Tebs all to their home town inns. Why there home town because they will not be loged on at all untill I have put a dent in to my new BE pally. Hence I will be creating a Femaile BE pally named Nais and guilding with IC.

That is what I am doing with the first 100 hours
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/cheer Caslud

/cheer Nias

God luv ya for lvling another pally Josh, I know I couldn't, lol.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you'll be part of IC chat again Josh. Ironically, I won't be for a while since getting Gootro to 70 is my priority.

I wanna get into the Arena, FTW!
Chuddly
Forum Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some may have noticed i havent been on chud lately, due to recent events i will be rollin BE with a friend and lvl'n from 1-70 prolly a mage and yes IC will be getting another member! hetero man love to all! /hug
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up with Chud? Did he commit suicide?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can not wait to have a Pally on horde
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would like to get Lothian to 70 and all that good junk, but I would like to make blood elf. After a little chat with Adam the other day I guess I am not allowed to make a male one. As for what class I don't know its either going to be a Pally or a rogue since those are the two classes I don't have. I am leaning towards the rogue more.
Erik Dodd
Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be moving all 3 of my alliance 60s to probably the Honor Hold inn so they can start stocking up on rest xp then I'm gonna start work on my BE hunter and lock...and maybe a mage. Still need to get some decent gear on my warrior so she doesnt miss half the time with her off hand. Plus need some cash for a mount since I got her exalted with SW and IF.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: THe first 100 hours of the Burning Crusade Reply with quote

Grand Master Sef wrote:
I will be taking Kess to the Dark Portal event & then whenever I get BC installed on my wifes laptop & ported over to my machine

Yeah that WILL be the first 100 hours right there, lawl...

I'm going to pick a talent build for Squidge and take him to the new zone for 60s, wherever that is... then park him in the Inn and create my BE hunter for Immortal Coil and a Draenei toon, which will be either a shadow Priest or a LOLadin, just so I can have the name reserved for whenever I decide to play it.

I'll play Squidge mostly, I think, but if the Hunter turns out to be fun I will try to split my time as evenly as I can...

I've had a month away from WoW, and I thought it would be enough to make me drooling to come back, but I'm not yet, so I'll probably take it slow for a while.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: THe first 100 hours of the Burning Crusade Reply with quote

Dana wrote:
Grand Master Sef wrote:
I will be taking Kess to the Dark Portal event & then whenever I get BC installed on my wifes laptop & ported over to my machine

Yeah that WILL be the first 100 hours right there, lawl...

QFT!1!11.........7
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pally is made and is flying on all the quest she is doing. She has almost the same hair style and color as Sian/Nais woot go go BE pally
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: