House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WoW RPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: WoW RPG Reply with quote

Alright all. I've been thinking about this some. I'm really pumped as I haven't been able to do this type of game in a long time. I am willing to be the GM as well. However, I'd like to get a group set up first. A good number is anywhere from 3-6 (not counting the GM). My prospects are Wang, Todd, Jared, Damin & Chad. I think this is a perfect number although I'd be willing to let Dana come play. I know he doesn't like to use his imagination (which is the whole point of this type of game) but I say you should come watch Dana. Anyway, I figure Lee or I should GM since we seem to know the most about the Warcraft universe. (just cuz we've both played all the games & read several books)

Ok, so for now, everyone should post in this thread & let everyone else know if they are in or not. If we get this to be a regular thing (once or twice a month maybe) we can switch GMs all the time. Also, if Lee could give an official list of races & classes (prestige as well) then everyone can call their characters so that we (maybe Lee & I could work on it together) can work on the story for the campaign.

Also, remember that this will be an all day event & I'd love to do it at the STD apartment. Its secluded from women & gives Lee a chance to get out of the house (which I'm sure he likes).

Ok, enough for now. Give your thoughts & what not.

I'd like to play an Undead Necro with a possible multi-class of Warlock. However, I'm willing to play whatever everyone else doesn't want to play that we might need.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: WoW RPG Reply with quote

Grand Master Sef wrote:
I think this is a perfect number although I'd be willing to let Dana come play. I know he doesn't like to use his imagination (which is the whole point of this type of game) but I say you should come watch Dana.

That's not it at all -- I just have never (as in, never in my entire life) enjoyed board games, card games, or any combination of the two. You guys know better than anybody else what kind of imagination I have, so that's not the reason at all. I just don't enjoy those kinds of games... I never have.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna do Warlock, although I would be willing to try Hunter or Rogue if someone else is dead set on lock. Race doesn't matter with the lock, though if I do hunter, I'm totally making Gootro.

I'm up for playing whenever.
Plague
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am up for it. I don't really have a pick for a character yet. I know will probably mulit class fighter/healer
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ravage
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: BTW Reply with quote

...just fyi, there's no way in HELL I'll play a healer.
That is all.

Necro sounds cool, Adam. I really want to see a list of all the classes, tho, and know what each one does, as in how much like their WoW counterparts they are and such.
Prometheus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam I know probably about as much as You and lee in the warcraft Lore dept but your Idea is cool
Wang
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I am going to make a new thread with the Warcraft RPG info in it
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: WoW RPG Reply with quote

Dana wrote:
I just have never (as in, never in my entire life) enjoyed board games, card games, or any combination of the two. You guys know better than anybody else what kind of imagination I have, so that's not the reason at all. I just don't enjoy those kinds of games... I never have.

Sorry Dana. I honestly didn't know that. I guess this makes sense since I never remember you playing anything at game night. I wonder why you don't like these games. It is a tad unusual as most people who like video games like card & bored games as well. I brought it up just in hopes that you might try it out once, but I'll leave ya be about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: