House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vengeance & Smackdown Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Vengeance & Smackdown Review Reply with quote

Assuming you've read LOP results, here we go. Oh, new judgement systme I thought up. Meh, Mediocre or More! I shall rate each segment this way.

Vengeance

Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle

NOT the match that it was at ONS. Proof that an energetic crowd can get wrestlers to be more motivated. Orton won, predictable & boring match. Meh

Vince in the back with the kid was funny but terribly predictable. Vince being on TV gets a big MEH!

Umaga vs. Eugene

Match was a squash. None of the legends got involved until after the match & they were simply there as fodder for Jammal's thumb of death. Armando was hillarious as always. During this segment we thought up that Shawn will be leaving DX soon to get knee surgury. During this time Hunter would form up a new DX & bring in Carlito, Armando, Big Vis & maybe Val. This would be interesting & new. Anyway, this gets a stinking MEH.

Foley gives a promo. This feud is 3 years to late. MEH!

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

Ya see, Mick could wrestle & so could Ric but not anymore. The match sucked & ended so that they could continue this pointless feud. MEH!!!

Pointless T&A. I'm against such a thing but it did help push Carlito just a tad so I'll forgive it. Carlito watched as Tori & Maria did a LAME job of running some oil on each other's backs. Yeah, that turns ya no, pfff. Carlito held Torries puppies......little white dogs. Carlito was funny. Mediocre for this one.

IC title
Carlito vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Shelton Benjamin

Nitro is the new IC champ.......um, ok. I would have given it to Carlito. I'm a huge Carlito fan. I didn't care for him when he came in. Then he moved to RAW & became funny. I liked him. Now he is slowly showing some awesome in ring talent. I feel he needs to push that talent on us bigtime. Give him the IC title & make people wrestle him. Carlito shined in this match. Benjamin did not & Nitro was alright. Not a bad match tho. So I'll give it a More, but I don't agree with Nitro as champ. As always, no build up there.

Vince with exploding peni pump = mediocre. Could have been done better.

WWE title match.
Edge vs. Rob Van Dam

Why is this so early in the show? Surprisingly good match. However, Rob, Edge & Lita all were wearing red, wtf! RVD retians (whoa!) & I give it a MORE! Edge is awesome in the ring, great heel. He needs to stay there, cuz I love to hate him.

ECW guys are show. More for Al Snow's ramblings to Head.

Kane vs. Kane

A complete cluster. Period. Meh.

Sabu vs. John Cena

ECW guys didn't do much. Match alright but I've seen both do better. Cena botched his FU to the table on the floor BIG TIME. Poor Sabu. He's back on his game & Cena screws up & probably hurt him. Cena wins....booooooring. MEH!

RVD tells Cena, you get your title back tomorrow. He also said he admired Cena for showing balls enough to walk into ECW's locker room. So, RVD likes balls. Cena will win that back tonight.

D-Generation X vs. The Spirit Squad

Nothing fancy at all wrestling-wise. Mitch did nothing, Johny was a retard Karate Kid rip off & the others just sucked as always. DX beat them down & won. Predictable but fun to see Hunter & Shawn as DX. Mediocre (for a main event) but More on DX.

Over all I think the show gets a Meh. WTG WWE!

Smackdown

Tag Team title match
London/Kendrick vs The Mexicools

Ok match. They can do better but it was tainted with the predictable Mexicools split. Push Crazy already! Mediocre.

Tatanka vs. Simon Dean
Meh. Why isn't Simon the Nova in ECW? Oh yeah, Khali interuption. MEH MEH MEH

Finlay vs. Gunner Scott
Not bad. The Guineas cans being thrown from under the ring by LB was funny. I like Finlay & Scott has potential. More.

Chavo interview, who cares, he'll never be pushed so just fire him already. Rey got the Eddie momentum, not Chavo. Meh.

Lashley vs. King Booker
Mediocre. I like the feud but this match was boring. All Hail King Bookah!

Mr. Kennedy vs Funaki
Meh. I LOVE Kennedy but squash matches are a NO NO. Period.

OMG Booker vs Lashley in Steel Cage. Kool, I hope Lashley doesn't act all hurt. Meh.

World Heavyweight Championship title match
Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio

Rey is the World Champ, they won't say Heavyweight. I laugh at that. Terrible match but Rey won. I was sure a Chavo screw job was coming. Maybe next week. MEH!

Smackdown = MEH!

ECW stuff. I heard all the stuff about ECW's first house show in the ECW arena. Seems the fans ate them all alive. They showed props to ECW stuff & tore apart WWE stuff. Good. I hope someone gets the message.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is damin's comment?
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where's Dana's comments?

these threads won't werx with out no discussion!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I thought I did comment on this. Well, the intarweb has been out (cause the phone's been out) in my room for 3 days, and I haven't had time at work. More to come later...
Dana
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master Sef wrote:
where's Dana's comments?

these threads won't werx with out no discussion!

Vengeance sucked, minus the DX stuff. That is all...
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I didn't see either of these shows, so my comments would be limited to the EXTREME!

I'll hold back all comments on these shows for now...I want to see RAW this week, and I'll comment on that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: