House of ZAN Forum Forum Index House of ZAN Forum
This is the forum for ZAN group

HomeFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adam's WWE Universe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Adam's WWE Universe Reply with quote

What would happen if I took over the WWE today? Let's find out!

I got WWE2k14 recently (which is the best wrestling game ever, btw) & of course Universe Mode is back and better than ever. It allows you to set up your own Universe which means, shows, PPVs, titles, rivalries, teams, wrestlers, etc. Like the Life of Ogly blog, this is going to be where I post a rundown of what's going on in my crazy universe. I won't go show to show, as that will get tedious and boring to read but I will give you highlights from month to month.

To start let me explain briefly how it works. Once you set up your shows and figure out your rosters then you can choose your title belts. You can have separate for each or allow wrestlers to be on multiple shows. If I choose the Winged WWE title belt to be for RAW & SD then anyone in those divisions will show up on each show. I decided to completely separate each show to give the "fans" a choice to watch one or multiple shows. I did my own draft since the in-game draft is lame. I have 5 weekly shows! Monday see the return of Nitro & WCW. Tuesday is RAW IS WAR (yes, create an arena allows for all these shows arenas to be made perfectly) Wednesday is NXT. Thursday is the return of Oval Tron Smackdown! & Friday is the rebirth of old skool ECW! Since I start in May, I plan to have 1 PPV this month, Tribute to the Troops between RAW & SD rosters just to showcase the rosters. After that I plan to have a PPV event every 2 weeks starting with Nitro, then RAW, skip NXT since they only need an event every 2 months, SD & then ECW. We'll see how that schedule goes. It should only produce 2 PPVs total a month, maybe 3 occasionally. The beauty of universe mode is that random things can happen at anytime. I've set it up so that no one will be crossing brands unless I say (since I'm the owner in this universe) & I plan to do it sparingly.

As of last night, my rosters are set but I won't list them all as I've set 30 members per brand. 24 guys & 6 women. I may add another woman per brand. We'll see if I have enough for that. Let's see if I can recall the Champs for each brand. WCW brand is using the old skool heavyweight title from the late 80's and my Champion is the Million Dollar Man who will be feuding with Macho Man for it. The secondary title is the old WCW US belt, which Matt Hardy begins as Champ. The tag titles are the Kliq, old skool Shawn Michaels & Diesel. The WCW Women's Champion (made up belt) is Trish Stratus. RAW has the Winged WWE title held by Bret Hart. The secondary title is the old skool IC belt which Big Show, from his early WWF days, holds. The tag Champs are Andre & King Kong Bundy. The Women's Champ is Lita with the old Women's belt. NXT Champ is Bobby Roode. NXT Classic Champ (made up belt) is Dean Malenko. The tag Champs are the Lucha Dragons & the Women's Champ (made up belt) is Sasha Banks. Yeah, they put the NXT title & tag titles in the game but not the women's. Sexist bastards. SD has the current WWE title with Austin as Champ, European title with Daniel Bryan as Champ, tag champs (old RAW belts from early 2000's) are held by the SHIELD & the Divas title is held by AJ. ECW Champ is Taz, ECW TV title is Sami Zayn. Tag Champs are Dudleyz & the ECW Women's Champ (made up belt) is Ariel.

I'm to the point where everything is set up and ready to start running shows. I'll continue to make Tag Teams & stables as I go. I'll also be working on entrances for awhile. A lot of downloaded CAWs have entrances already but some of them suck so I have to check each one & I have 100 CAWS. I also have to add good entrance music. This is a work in progress but should be fun and with lots of legends and current people on my rosters there is potential for some fun match ups like Cesaro vs Andre or Victoria vs Bayley, etc.

If I get the time, I'll be creating a few of us as avatars again. I could put everyone on ECW or NXT or try to make realistic wrestler versions of ourselves & add those. Let me know what you prefer! If you have requests for specific wrestlers let me know what those are. I probably already have them. The 30 years of Wrestlemania mode provided a ton of WWE legends & the community creations have provided everyone else. I only download really good ones or guys that I like (like Hurricane, who looks awesome btw). If anyone knows how to record from PS3, I could try doing that on some of the big time match ups but for now that's probably enough info. I'll explain more as I go through each month. The first month will be fairly bland but we'll see if the game throws in any swerves!
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting August in my Universe and here are the highlights since May. Night 1 of Nitro saw Ted DiBiase resurrect the original WCW Championship title and then crown himself Champion which caused instant heat. Macho Man responded and a feud was born.

REMEMBER: This is fantasy so there are going to be crazy match ups.

The Million Dollar Man later revealed that he owned WWE and fired the McMahons publicly at the end of the first Nitro. Later Macho beat DiBiase for the WCW title and a loser leaves Nitro match. Other Nitro highlights, New Age Outlaws have feuded with HBK & Diesel over the Tag titles, Paige and Trish have feuded over the Women's title and Matt Hardy lost his US title to Razor Ramon who switched shows.

On RAW, most of the old skool guys hung out and didn't do much. The show has been boring except for DiBiase joining and forming the Million Dollar Corporation with Andre and King Kong Bundy. Bret and CM Punk have fueded over the Winged Eagle belt, while Razor Ramon beat Big Show for the old skool IC belt. The Tag Champs have been Andre & Bundy the entire time.

NXT has seen Dean Malenko hold the NXT Classic title for several defenses, the Prime Time Players are NXT Tag Champs and the NXT Champ was Bobby Roode until he lost it to Flinn Balor. They are still feuding. The NXT Women's Champ has been Kaitlyn until just last episode, Kira Bristow finally got her title shot and beat the crap out of Kaitlyn.

Smackdown has had a feud between the Wyatt Family and the SHIELD for the Tag Belts. The Women's title has been defended by AJ against everyone (including big bad Chyna). The Euro title has been passed back & forth between Daniel Bryan and Cesaro while the WWE title was battled over between Austin and NWO Hollywood Hogan who won the title and injured Stone Cold. Then, being an idiot, he interfered with CM Punk during his title match again Bret Hart on RAW. CM Punk got his papers to move to Smackdown and ended Hogans career, defeating him in a retirement match. Punk then recruited Cesaro & AJ Lee into a stable known as the Trailblazers. The only other SD highlight has been Roddy Piper returning. More on him later.

ECW has been oooold skool hardcore wrasslin. Taz has been the Champ, fighting over the belt with Dreamer. RVD & Sabu have stuck their nose in the hunt but ended up forming up a tag team. Goldust and Stardust have feuded with the Dudlyz over the Tag titles. The ECW TV title has been my favorite feud so far. Champ, Sami Zayn gave Zack Ryder a shot and WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT, won. Not the title but a regular match. Zayn gave him a title shot and Ryder won. Sami won the belt back and in doing so gets a title shot against Ryders Internet title because he feels that he is the real internet darling of wrestling. Ryder is getting major heat against Sami. I smell a full heel turn soon. Other highlights, Brock Lesner debuted which caused Kurt Angle to come in and beat his ass over and over again until Kurt mad him tap out in a loser leaves ECW match.

The Million Dollar Man, meanwhile, has been up to no good. He has consolidated RAW and Smackdown to 1 show and fired a bunch of people. Smackdown remains with Bret Hart as the Winged Eagle Champ, Cesaro as the Euro Champ, AJ as the Womens and Andre & Bundy as the Tag Champs. The World Heavyweight title (big gold belt) is back and is the Champ of all 4 brands. He can move through all the rosters, same with the IC Champ Zigler, Harper and Rowan the World Tag Champs and Naty, the World Women's Champ. Flair won the big gold belt and then lost a match at ECW against Terry Funk and then on Smackdown against Piper the next week. He'll be defending it against both at the next PPV. Zigler lost his IC belt to Owen Hart on SD while Bray Wyatt is making sure that the World Tag belts don't come off the waist of his guys. Naty is feuding with Lita on SD over the Women's World.

That's where we are! A couple of months and those are the highlights. Other things have happened, like teams forming, and obviously the RAW and SD rosters have been mixed up which caused all the rosters to gain a couple of people. I don't plan on the rosters changing much any longer, outside of the World Champs changing. That will happen only if they lose their title which will cause them to belong to the roster of that person they lost to. IE, If Flair loses to Piper or Funk, he'll either be on SD or ECW, depending.

What do you think thus far? Anything you want to see happen?
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is reading this apparently but I'm going to keep updating it because it's fun for me!

Year 1 has just been completed culminating at Wrestlemania (using the WM III arena) Ted DiBiase still owns all of wrestling BUT a lot has happened since August thru Mania. I'll go through the highlights of each show thru Mania.

WCW Nitro
Macho Man stayed Champ through World War 3 where he lost it to the Rock. Owen Hart won WW3 & faced off against Rock at Starrcade but lost. At Mania, Macho got his WCW title back in a triple threat between himself, Owen and Rock.

The US belt has been fun. Diesel and Shawn broke up as a team and have feuded. Shawn beat Razor for the US belt in a cage match which forced Diesel and Razor to team up against Shawn. Shawn lost a handicapped match to determine who would face him at Mania which Diesel won but ultimately lost to Shawn at Mania.

The Tag belts have been passed between the New Age Outlaws, British Bulldogs and Demolition.

The Women's title has been passed back and forth between Trish and Paige until Natalya beat them both in the same month and offered to put her World title on the line if Trish would put hers on the line. Paige got her way into the match where Trish ultimately ended up winning both at Starrcade.

Quick side note: My titles are set up like this.

Show World title.
Show Midcard title.
Show Tag titles.
Show Women's title.

THEN there is a World, midcard, tag and Women's WORLD version where they can move between all 4 shows. Piper has been WHC the entire time while the IC has been Owen Hart, Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, & Kurt Angle. The Tag belts have been passed around a bit while Natalya has been the Women's until Dec when Trish won the belt. So, 4 titles for each show & 4 world titles that allow the Champs to move between the shows or not if they so choose. Piper rarely shows up but when he does he attacks someone and gets away. It's impossible to defeat him because he just keeps cheating to win.

Back to Nitro. Mania has turned into a showcase of the top stars from each show. All the women champs faced off for the World Women's which AJ Lee won. Other highlights are that Taker has run through the roster and has been recruited by Vince to fight for him against the Million Dollar Man at Mania. More on that later. The other highlights are Kurt and Owens have teamed up, the Wyatts raise hell and Cena has returned to his heel ways and recruited Summer Rae as his new girl.

NXT
The NXT title has been held by Neville until Rusev beat him in a wild match with a lot of people in it. The Industry, a stable with Neville, Bobby Roode, Dean Malenko, Lance Storm and Kira Bristow have flourished. Roode won Money in the Bank and plans to use it to gain the title back for his group. The NXT Classic title has been held by Hurricane but lost it to Malenko at the big NXT show before Mania. The Tag belts have passed between Prime Time Players, Chick Magnets (Slater and MacIntyer) New Day & Lucha Dragons. The Women's title has been held by Kira. She kills everyone but had a good feud with Kaitlyn until she lost a loser leaves NXT match. It was an Iron Woman match and literally ended on the last second as Kira beat Kaitlyn on the entrance ramp with 1 second left to go up 2 falls to 1. Awesome stuff.

SD
Trailblazers (CM punk as World Champ, Cesaro as Euro Champ, AJ as Women's Champ) rule the roost. Shield and Los Gurerros has been the tag division. Roman Reigns got the boot from the group but they recruited Victoria in her effort to dethrone AJ. Bret took the Million Dollar belt from DiBiase but refused to join his Corporation. Bundy left the Corporation but Andre is still apart of it but no one tells Andre what to do.

ECW
RVD beat Taz for the title and feuded with Sabu who turned on him. RVD retired Sabu and eventually lost to Stone Cold at Guilty as Charged. The TV title has been passed between Sami Zayn, Zac Ryder and Scorpion. The Tag belts have been held by the Dudleyz for awhile where Kaitlyn helped retain their titles as she showed up during one of their matches and kicked Goldust in the junk. The Dudlyz invited her to join the family so now, Kaitlyn Dudley is trying to make a name for herself in the world of hardcore wrestling. The Women's title has been feuded over between Bayley and Ariel. Recently, Jessika Havok came to ECW and took the title and no one can beat her.

Women's Tag belts were introduced in January with Charlotte and Sasha Banks becoming the first Champs. New Women's teams are forming every month in an effort to earn a shot for those titles.

At Mania, Taker, recruited by Vince to fight for him against Million Dollar Man and his man, Roddy Piper. Taker beat Piper which gives Vince his own brand once again. DiBiase can't interfere in this brand but he does still own all of wrestling and now, owns the World Heavyweight Champ, Piper who can go to the returning RAW brand, which Vince will be recruiting for a debut in June.

That's it for now. Still figuring out different stuff. I sim a lot of matches but set them all up to make sense as far as booking is concerned. I play all title matches and a lot of bigger matches that set up feuds, etc. It's been fun but a lot of work to get entrances, stables and move sets all set up. I'd like to do less but it just makes more sense to have different brands that each have their own flavor. RAW will have a lot of Vince guys in it so it won't be my favorite brand but it'll stand out compared to the others.

Does anyone enjoy reading these?
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum Legend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Through Summer Slam:

Mania fallout went like this. Kurt lost the IC belt to Owens, won it back and then lost it to MVP on NXT. Tag belts were on Los Guerreros until New Day took them recently.

WCW

Macho and Rock continue their feud. Bret was moved to WCW through the draft. He may go for the title soon. The US is still being competed over by Shawn, Diesel and Razor. The Tag Champs have been the Wyatt Family. The Women's Champ has been Trish and Paige. Recently Nati just won it as she was put on WCW permanently after she lost her World title to Paige.

NXT

Rusev has been Champ defended against everyone until Bobby Roode cashed in Money in the Bank and won back his NXT title. The Tag division is nuts on NXT as LOD joined via the draft after Mania. The Women's Champ has been Kira but she has lost singles matches to Emma and Becky recently.

SD was invaded by Vince who controls the Undertaker who was the big draft choice for RAW. SD was replaced by RAW. Champ is still Punk. Euro is STILL Cesaro & Women's is still AJ. The Shield have dominated the Tag division. DiBiase has battled Vince on RAW where at Summer Slam, Vince's Undertaker defeated DiBiase's Biker Taker in an INFERNO MATCH! Million Dollar Man is gone from RAW forever now. He may show up on NXT. Who knows.

ECDUB has been all Stone Cold all the time until Taz finally took the belt away from him. Dudleyz and the Madness (Stardust and Goldust) have battled over the Tag belts while the TV title has been with Scorp.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so, so weird. I mean to picture it in my head as I read it.

It's like a WWE videogame on story mode, with CaWs of real wrestlers thrown in.
Grand Master Sef
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, Damin. That's why I keep doing it. It flows like a real wrestling product but allows me to do whatever I want, basically.
Forum Legend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Survivor Series saw matches between all the respective Tag Champs, midcard Champs, Women's Champs and World Champs. Then, the Main Event, was Million Dollar Man vs Vince McMahon vs Regal vs Paul Heyman's rep, Brock Lesner in an Elimination Match. The winner gets to run WWE.

William Regal beat Brock!

What did he do? He gave his power up just like classy gent would. He left NXT and took over WCW. He let Vince keep RAW. Heyman keeps ECW and DiBiase gets his own show. The World Heavyweight, European, World Tag and Women's World all moved to the Million Dollar Man's new show, Velocity! It's a SWEET show. Regal and DiBiase chose a roster that was unique but didn't pillage the other rosters. The WH title became the Universal Championship and is held by Piper still. Kira Bristow left NXT as she holds the Women's Universal, the Universal Tag Champs are Andre & DiBiase, leaving WCW while the European Champ, Cesaro left RAW. Velocity and RAW are both still WWE so they're going to share some titles, Tag, World, Women's but RAW has the IC & Velocity has the Euro. They'll have joint PPVs but Vince runs RAW while DiBiase runs Velocity. It pairs down some titles but makes it still feel like the seperate RAW & SD brand days.

It's actually turned out really kool. I still do 2 PPVs per month. 1 will be a WCW, Velocity/RAW PPV while the other is NXT or ECW. The next month they switch. First month is December, so it'll be WCW for Starrcade & NXT. January will be Rumble & an ECW event. Good times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of ZAN Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: